Reed Accountancy Brighton are working with a market leading property company in central Brighton who are looking for an accounts assistant to join their busy team.
- Preparation of year end service charge accounts
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly rent statements for clients
- Month end reconciliation of client money to database balances and investigate and correct where necessary
- Direct debit collections twice monthly
- Client-specific reporting where requested
- Setting up on the database of new managements
- Updating residential and commercial leases and reviewed rents
- Posting management fees
- Effecting increases in quarterly service charges
- Posting interest on late payments
- Quarterly posting of bank interest received
Please note that you must have previous experience within a property company to be considered for this position.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Jasmine in the Reed Accountancy Brighton office or apply online with an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'