AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a successful independent accountancy practice. Located in the town of Milton Keynes, our client is one of the most promising growing practices in Buckinghamshire and can offer you full study support alongside a very impressive benefits package.
This role is offering exposure to a wide range of clients and specialisms, study support and is ideal for someone looking to study in a very supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have gained 6 to 18 months experience in Public Practice but all candidates from a practice background will be considered.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing, completing and reviewing statutory and management accounts
- Bookkeeping on Xero
- Preparing Personal Tax returns
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- Keeping up to date technically
- Liaising with clients to resolve any issues
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience in Public Practice
- Experience with bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Milton Keynes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'