A Large construction company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Head Office on a full time permanent basis. You will be working along side 3 accounts assistants reporting in to the FD. The client would consider supporting a candidate through AAT or ACCA but this is just an option and the candidate does not have to commit to this.
Monday- Friday- 8.30-5pm
Parking on site
Job duties include:
- Sales Invoices
· Processing Fomac Invoices
· Overdrive analysis & Record keeping
· Review Petty Cash and update analysis
· Purchase Ledger Processing
· Maintaining Subcontractor bank account details
· Credit card analysis and posting
· Scanning Documents onto Electronic records: Chq recs, remittances, contract start-ups etc.
· Processing and raising payments for subcontractors from surveyors where necessary
My client is looking for a candidate that is looking to stay with a company long term. If you have CIS experience this is a desirable not an essential. However, the client is looking for someone with at least 3 years experience as an accounts assistant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'