Accounts Assistant - Brigg - £18,000 - £21,000
Chase & Holland are looking to speak to experienced, proactive and driven Accounts Assistants who are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a well-respected business in North Lincolnshire. We are pleased to be recruiting exclusively for our exceptional, fast growing SME client, where you will become part of a small enthusiastic and passionate team reporting into the Management Accountant. It is vital that you have a broad understanding of accounts accompanied by experience of working within a busy finance function.
The Accounts Assistant role will involve a wide variety of tasks including:
- Accountable for the purchase ledger including through to month end close down
- Sales ledger including raising invoices and proactively building relationships with customers
- Dealing with queries and investigating discrepancies
- Daily cash management, banking and cash allocation
- Credit control including maintaining regular contact with customers to assist in managing cashflow
- Preparing reports to assist with month end including debtors and turnover analysis
- Accruals and posting journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the Management Accountant with other duties and Ad-hoc projects
The right candidate?
It is important that you are a personable individual who is a good team player with ability to build and maintain both colleague and client relations at pace.
The ideal candidate will be actively studying mid stages AAT, have relevant all-round accounts experience and good IT literacy, especially excel.
What is on offer?
By way of reward you will be offered a competitive salary along with the chance to for long term career development in a prestigious and exciting company who have ambitious growth plans. A study support package is also available for the right person.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role, please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'