We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to support our client in Bicester on a full time basis for the next 6 months.
You will provide administrative support to the accountants team, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
As an accounts assistants you will help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'