Accounts Assistant - Doncaster - £18,000 - £21,000
Chase & Holland are working exclusively with a highly successful manufacturing business based in Doncaster who going through an exciting period of growth. They are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to report directly to the Financial Accountant and support with the day to day running of the finance function.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Bank postings
- Petty cash management
- Weekly and monthly reporting, including cashbook
- General ledger reconciliations
- Processing payments
- Expenses & fleet management
- Adjustments and assisting with processing journals
- Various ad - hoc duties to support the Financial Accountant
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Actively studying early to mid-stages AAT or wishing to commence studies
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and keen to develop further
- IT literate, including Excel
- Work well to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Foundations of experience in an accounts department, ideally with good reconciliation skills
- A team player
In return you’ll receive:
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £21,000 (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus
- Study support package
- Generous pension scheme
- Finish early Fridays
- Exciting long-term career development opportunities
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'