Do you have experience with Sage? Have you worked within accounts previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team.
- Experience within a similar role
- Sage experience
- Strong computer literacy (Including Microsoft packages)
- General accounts administration
- Bank reconciliation
- Administering aged debtors and chasing payments
- Posting and allocating payments
- Customer contact via phone, email and posts with query resolution
- Reconciling supplier accounts and informing supply chain of scheduled payment dates
- Planning and prioritising collections and payments to maximise cash receipts and payment profiles
- Assist the Finance Manager with general administration
Location: Paddock Wood
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'