I am recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a growing business based in Dawlish. This position is full time (37.5 hours) per week.
In order to be considered, you will need to have:
- Proven accounting experience gained within an accounts team and good understanding of accountancy concepts.
- Experience of data entry with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of Sage accountancy software. Competency in MS Office, online banking and ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and other financial reports.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
Overall, the ideal person will be someone with a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills with staff, customers (residents and relatives) and suppliers at all levels and someone who is happy to 'muck in'.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV, confirming your current salary and notice period within your covering letter.
Any questions, please contact Geraldine Ives on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'