- Basic Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
- Annual Bonus: between 10% - 18% of salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance & Private Healthcare
Based from my client’s Head Office - commutable from Croydon, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Dartford
My client design and manufacture a range of equipment that is sold both nationally and internationally. A highly successful and fast-growing SME, they are now looking for a Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable Assistant at a key time in their development & growth plan. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant who wants to get involved in moving the business forward.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining purchase ledge daily, including posting of invoices, credit notes, PO matching, obtaining invoice approvals and handling payment enquiries.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis
- Monthly and weekly payment runs
- Employee expense posting and payments
- Emailing remittance advices to suppliers.
The successful Accounts Payable Administrator will have:
- A good understanding of purchase ledger
- Some experience of currency
- Experience with expenses and understanding of VAT reclaim
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
- Accounts Payable
- Administrative Duties
- Foreign Currency
- Purchase Ledger
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'