Location: - Hockley, Birmingham (B18)
Full Time - Mon - Friday 7.30 -4.15pm
Salary - £24 -25K
My client is a busy Precision Engineering Company based in Hockley (B18) and they are looking for an exceptional Account’s Assistant.
Key responsibilities are listed below: -
- Processing all purchase ledger invoices to ensure costs are efficiently and accurately keyed into the Sage accounts.
- Maintain a good working relationship with our key suppliers
- Additionally, you will also be responsible for reconciling the company bank account. You will also process expense claims ensuring accurate input to Sage and chase for appropriate documentation as and when required.
- To ensure the smooth running of our transactional finance function, you will additionally work as a part of a team keeping on top of other admin duties for the department, such as opening post, reconciling supplier statements, filing and other month end tasks and working with the Company Accountant.
- Answering the phones, dealing with queries, as well as other ad hoc duties.
- Collating Clocking in Data, preparing the weekly payroll information and liaising with the outsourced Payroll provider.
- Produce a weekly payment schedule for Managing Director
We need you to have a good working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft excel and a firm understanding of accounts.
- Accounts Assistant
- Sage Accounts
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'