Isca Recruitment is seeking a proactive Accounts Assistant to join a successful, established business near Exeter and the M5. This is a new role due to company growth, and the Accounts Assistant will be part of a busy and friendly office team, duties will include:
Accounts Assistant - The Role:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger: processing purchase invoices, coding, reconciling the ledger.
- Maintaining the sales ledger: processing sales invoices, credits and opening new sales accounts.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Petty cash.
- Maintaining reports using Excel.
- Supporting with month end duties and payment runs.
Accounts Assistant - The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is essential
- Good IT skills - competent with Excel spreadsheets is essential and experience of accounting software is desirable.
Salary: £19,000 - 21,000pa
Benefits: Free parking, holiday and pension.
Hours: Full time, Mon - Fri
Please note due to location own transport is required.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Ledger
- purchase ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'