Role: Accounts Assistant
Sector: Financial Services
Location: City of London
Job Role: To ensure complete, accurate and timely processing of invoices and payments and associated reconciliations.
- Reviewing and posting purchase invoices and payments
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts
- General daily accounting tasks to support the team
- Handling invoice queries
- Processing Expense claims
- Processing of Accruals and Prepayments
- Work experience as Accounts Assistant or Accounts Clerk
- Maths & English to GCSE Grade C/5 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working to month end deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of working on ERP system(s)
- SAP experience - desirable
- High attention to detail and ability to spot errors
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Intermediate MS Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'