Successful, long established family owned business seeks an experienced Spanish speaking Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper for this varied role. With a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 and based in Camden Town. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and speak Spanish.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping; Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Liaise with payroll provider regarding queries
- Pricing adjustments
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Good communication skills
- Spanish speaking
- Relevant experience in a bookkeeping or accounting role
This is a varied role within a small but extremely successful company. Candidates need experience but do not need to be qualified.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'