Accounts Assistant - Bolton £13.02 per hour
Your new company
Our client is a large Public Sector Organisation based on the outskirts of Bolton - they are looking for an Accounts Assistant, initially on a temporary basis.
Your new role
- Act as initial point of contact for enquiries to the Finance Team and provide a proactive customer response.
- Provide administrative support including collating and distributing documents and producing correspondence.
- Ensure payment requests, are submitted to meet system deadlines and notified accordingly to appropriate members of staff from across Bolton at Home.
- Lead the finance administration of the Right to Buy process, including reconciliation's of completed right to buy sales, reviewing information provided and identifying errors.
- Responsibility for completing the monthly rent and intercompany (Bolton Council) reconciliations.
- Provide support to Lease Management Team, to ensure invoices are paid on a timely basis and payments appropriately authorise which includes liaising with property owners responsibility for checking new lease start dates, bank details and preparing calculations of expected payments.
- Responsibility for dealing with energy queries including billing for void properties and acting as a liasion with energy providers to resolve disputed invoices.
- Ad hoc banking of cash / cheques and daily download of bank statements for the organisation.
- Liaise with the wider finance team to support the leaseholder billing process by updating leaseholder details in the year e.g. change of ownership, correspondence address.
- Provide support to Bolton Council for all invoices and enquiries, including production of monthly reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a confident and experienced Accounts Assistant, good on excel and able to start a position at short notice
What you'll get in return
Immediate start available, excellent working conditions, free parking, canteen, competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'