Accounts Assistant - This eye-catching private equity backed business in the Advertising / Media industry has experienced exceptional recent growth and will continue to do so, orchestrated by an inspirational Management team well known in the Advertising / Media sector. The accounts department is looking to add to its numbers by recruiting a capable and experienced Accounts Assistant to join its team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will include:
- Posting of bank receipts and payments on a daily basis
- Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Raising of purchase orders for multiple UK subsidiaries
- Ensure the VAT treatment of purchases and sales is dealt with correctly
- Receipt and posting of purchase invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Posting of customer purchase orders on the system to ensure included on sales invoices
- Dealing with complex sales queries
- Creation of weekly and monthly pay runs for some of the UK subsidiaries
- Dealing with external auditors' queries
- Assessing staff expenses claims.
- Various ad hoc reporting as required
This is an extremely varied position that will suit a capable all round Accounts Assistant who is used to handling a lot of volume. You must have strong communication and IT skills as well as all round exposure in a small to medium size business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a friendly team in an interesting industry sector. There are some very good benefits and social event with the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'