We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well established Salisbury based company in the City Centre.
In this role, you will become part of a wider Accounts floor but you will sit within the Credit Control and Sales Ledger team.
- Assisting with all cash allocations including card payments, cheques and BACS
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter
- Negotiating re-payment plans with customers
- Being first port of call on the telephone and managing the mailbox
- Regularly monitor and report on aged debts
- To assist with all areas of cash allocation including card payments, cheques, and BACS
- We are looking for candidates who have a good working knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel and Outlook) and people who have an efficient and professional telephone manner.
You do not necessarily need to have an accounts background, but a passion for the industry is a must, and you must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Further qualifications related to Accountancy or Mathematics would prove a great advantage.
Hours for the role: 9am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'