Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
Salary: up to £20k dependent on experience, pension, holidays
Our client is an excellent company and well known in the North West/England for the products and serviews they offer. They are an SME looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them to assist with all things finance working directly under the Finance Director. They are expanding and are a busy business so someone with hands on experience working in an owner managed SME is ideal.
- Posting and allocating cash receipts, preparing and banking daily
- Processing purchase invoices, releasing and fulfilling on the sales order system
- Processing purchase credits and raising customer credits
- Dealing with high volume queries on returns/credits and liaising daily with suppliers
- Sending purchase invoices to sites for approval
- Processing high volume, low value purchase invoices and credits
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration. Ideally interviews will take place next week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'