A growing Accountancy Practice are seeking an Accounts Assistant from an industry or Practice background. The Accounts Assistant will benefit from working within a collaborative working environment with good transport links. To be considered for this position it would be advantageous if you have used the following accountancy packages; Iris, Sage or Xero.
This is an in-house position undertaking Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger for the practice, this is busy position where you will benefit from paid for parking and generous company benefits.
25 days holiday, plus Christmas shut down, plus bank holidays!
Accounts Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Maintaining company ledgers and posting to cost centres.
- Raising sales invoices for services provided and maintaining debtors ledger.
- Posting purchase invoices and update and maintain creditors ledger.
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash.
- Preparing information for auditors.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management.
- Preparation of VAT returns and payroll.
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week (standard business hours)
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'