Based in Burgess Hill
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has a new job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an growing SME company in the Burgess Hill area on a permanent contract. This job would suit someone who is looking to work in a friendly open planned office environment or someone who wants a varied all round finance role.
Your duties will include:
- Processing and raising of invoices
- Matching invoices to PO numbers
- Processing credit card statements
- Producing monthly statements and emailing to customers
- Liaising with the sales and purchasing teams
- Daily banking
- Making payments
- Report any anomalies or unauthorised movement within any of the accounts
- Chasing outstanding monies form customers
- Dealing with supplier queries and resolving issues
- Previous experience ideally within a small finance team
- Experience of working with Sage Line 50 and Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Attention to detailand ability to review work to identify anomalies
- Good organisational skills
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'