Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Central Southampton to support them in finding an Accounts Assistant.
Your role will be to assist the accounts team with general administration tasks.
Duties to include:
- Posting and monitoring cash receipts, both sterling and foreign currency
- Matching cash receipts to clients
- Investigating unexpected cash receipts by liaising with internal fee earners
- Posting and monitoring cheques as above
- Opening new client accounts on internal CMS system, checking new client forms have been completed correctly and following strict processes
- Regular trips to the bank
- Providing holiday and sickness cover for the other Accounts Assistants in the department
You must have prior experience of working within a finance role.
You will also have excellent numerical skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Our client works Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Accounts Assistant
- Foreign Currency
- Cash Receipts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'