Ruby Group are looking for an Accounts Assistant to immediately join a prestigious real estate company in East London. The position will have a good balance of Accounts Payable, Receivable and cashiering duties. The position will be reporting into the Financial Controller and be within a team of 5. Your main duties are: -
- Ensure purchase/sales ledger is maintained efficiently and all tasks maintained.
- To attend to daily banking and general cashiering duties including bank reconciliations
- Working within the property accounts team dealing with suppliers and tenants as well as liaising with surveyors and on-site staff.
- Daily posting and allocation of sales ledger multi-currency payments received; both cash and credit card payments
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Overview of the AR ledger
- Supporting the department on month-end close process
- Control over the credit card payment process
- A number or Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal candidate will have experience in a similar function, have experience with SAGE 200 and be an excellent communicator. This is an exciting role for any finance professional who is immediately available and looking to work for a well-known brand.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'