Temporary Accounts Assistant required to start ASAP located in North Derbyshire to cover a maternity for initially 6 months.
Duties will include:
- All elements of the customer billing process
- All cash and income allocation to the ledger
- Bespoke customer invoicing
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Credit notes/debit notes
- production of customer statements
- Inputting Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Matching and Coding
- Statement Reconciliation
This role is to start immediately, or as soon as possible and will offer a salary of £20k to the successful candidate plus a range of benefits including an early finish on a Friday!
This opportunity would be most suited to a candidate keen for a step into a busy, fast paced accounts department within a great organisation. Accounts and in particular sales ledger experience is a must, along with a decent grasp of MS Excel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'