A prestigious membership body based in the City of London is currently looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant for a maternity cover.
My client helps individuals to get more value out of their pensions and savings.
The main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will be:
Raise customer invoic
- Manage cheque deposits.
- Receipt credit card payments and send corresponding invoice or receipt to customers.
- Allocate cash to accounts daily using online bank statements.
- Prepare refunds for overpayments or duplicate payments.
- Review unallocated credits, liaising with other teams to correct.
- Perform credit control working closely with the Membership Executive and Business Development Department.
- Set up new supplier accounts.
- Process all purchase invoices and manage the authorisation of these invoices.
- Make payments to suppliers, staff and HMRC.
- Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger account.
- Manage the company credit card processing and authorisation of statements for all staff
- Update cashbook daily.
- Process cheques received.
- Process and allocate credit card receipts on a daily basis.
To be successfully considered for this role you will have experience with all the duties listed above and be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Experience with Navision is desirable as well as coming from a not-for-profit background.
This is 9 month contract based in the City of London and it will be paying between £26,000-28,000.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'