AJ Chambers are currently representing a family friendly firm of chartered accountants, seeking an Accounts Assistant, to join their team in Thetford.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious accountant, to step up into a role that offers internal progression and client interaction.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts and Management Accounts
- Bookkeeping to include adding receipts, generating invoices, reconciling accounts for clients
- Payroll including entering information from emails and spreadsheets, checking information and generating payslips
- Quarterly VAT Returns - requesting information, compiling returns, obtaining client authorisation and entering onto HMRC online
- Helping clients with VAT and PAYE Registrations
- Liaising with HMRC on client’s behalf
- Sending communication to clients including management of IRIS and client onboarding
- Pensions - auto-enrolment tasks including setting clients upon systems, calculating required information and entering into payroll
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT Qualified
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice
- General knowledge of IRIS and Xero
- Understanding of Double Entry Bookkeeping and Payroll processes
- Organised, ability to work independently and as part of a team, good written and verbal communications skills and great attention to detail would be ideal
- If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Thetford
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'