A growing construction company based in Ripley are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Raising sales invoices
- Preparing cis returns
- Helping with monthly payment runs
- Processing supplier invoices
- Liaising with suppliers over the phone and via email
- Dealing with bank and supplier reconciliations
- Resolve sales invoicing queries regarding unallocated cash
- Month end review of purchases and average cost reporting
The successful applicant will be ideally studying towards their AAT, have previous experience in a similar position and be able to work as part of a small but busy team in flourishing environment
The role is a 40 hour working week, offering a degree of flexibility, ideally starting between 8am and 9am with a finish time between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. They offer free on site parking, casual dress, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and study support.
- Cash Flow
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'