Well established and Award Winning Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Manchester is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Full-Time, permanent Accounts Assistant to join their team. You will deliver all-round services to the Accounting Firms varied client base.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will be experienced using Xero software and Microsoft Office programs. This is a varied accounts assistant role with realistic opportunities for internal growth.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
You will be working as part of a close-knit team reporting to the Accounts Senior. You must be able to take instruction and work to a set deadline to ensure smooth running of the Accounts Practice. Responsibilities include:
- Monthly reporting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Some Accounts Preparation
- Ad -Hoc work where necessary
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- Have or be working towards an AAT qualification
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice (1 -2 years)
- Xero Software Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary: £17,000 to £21,000
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday
9 am - 5 pm
- Holiday: 23 days + Bank Holiday
- Study Support
- In-House training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Immediate Start Available
- Flexible working hours where needed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'