An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a very successful and established dealership part of a large automotive group for an experienced Accounts Assistant based in North West London. Our client is looking for an experienced individual to ensure that the dealerships accounts and processes are in line with the company's procedures.
- To receive details of the daily banking and credit/debit card receipts from other branches within the division and post onto the system.
- Processing accounts paperwork and distributing accordingly to relevant Managers
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the accounts system in an accurate manner
- To liaise with all account customers in order to ensure that their accounts are settled in a timely manner and to take credit card receipts from account customers as instructed by them.
- Deal with customer queries in relation to their invoices and provide copy documents as requested. If any issues need to be passed on to other members of staff in other departments the responses need to be monitored and followed up as required
- Reconcile supplier accounts with customer statements on a monthly basis, ready for payment.
- To raise cheques and set up BACS payment runs for all suppliers once account reconciliation has been authorised.
- To maintain orderly and timely filing of all purchase ledger documentation.
- Ensure that the tidiness, cleanliness and security of the accounts department are maintained at all times.
- To fulfil any ad hoc duties in relation to the administration of the accounts department as may be required by the Dealership Accountant.
- To update management on the credit control situation as required and attend debtor's meetings.
- To maintain good working relationships with other staff and to provide cover for other staff in the department in the event of holiday, sickness or other absence
- Endeavour to resolve customer account queries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if required by Management.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates will need to have previous accounts experience and be a general all rounder from within an accounts role
- The ideal candidate must be efficient, hardworking and dedicated
- Knowledge of Kerridge is essential for this role
What's on offer?
£26,000 basic with an OTE of £28,500
Hours: Monday to Friday only
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- assistant accountant
- accounts assistant
- dealership accountant
- dealership accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'