My Client, afast paced, industry leading, US headquartered technology company is seeking a Statutory Assistant to join their EMEA Finance team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a new team at a key time in their expansion.
What will Your Role Be?
- Member of the EMEA statutory team supporting local as well as all other International statutory filings
- Supporting the EMEA Statutory Accountant with all ongoing audit requests
- Supporting the EMEA Tax Accountant with indirect and CIT filings and ongoing compliance
Your Challenges Ahead
- Monthly support to EMEA Tax Accountant in providing GL transactional data to help prepare all indirect tax filings
- Working with third party tax vendor to maintain compliance calendar for all tax matters for EMEA entities
- Working with EMEA treasury analyst & third-party tax vendor to make sure all tax payments are lodged, receipted and reconciled with EMEA tax agencies
- Co-ordinating with EMEA GL team for all monthly accounting to support month end close balance reconciliations for all legal entities in EMEA region
- Deputize for EMEA statutory Accountant regarding EMEA statutory filings, building working schedules and supporting sign-off of audit papers
- Support with field audit work as required, including attending inventory audits or other related field audit work as directed
- Support documentation of audit procedures, including process and system documentation
- Other activities
- Keep up to date with tax rate changes and work with system teams to update ERPs - if required
- Support EMEA Tax Accountant with ongoing initiatives to improve effectiveness and efficiency of monthly tax compliance
- Other compliance management including intrastat and local statistical data filings
- Maintaining up to date entity log, including address, directorships & other co-secretarial support - as needed
An excellent salary and benefits package are offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'