A well-established and expanding industrial services firm based in Skelmersdale is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be involved in managing both the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, as well as preparing month end reporting and assisting with audit queries. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team with an employer offering an excellent benefits package and potential for career progression.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Ensuring supplier are paid in a timely manner
- Accurately completing statement reconciliations
- Resolving any supplier queries
- Managing the credit control function
- Posting cash receipts to debtor ledger
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing debts by liaising with both internal and external customers
- Assist in both daily month end reporting
- Dealing with audit queries
Essential Requirements are:
- High attention to detail
- Accountancy qualifications or desire to study towards qualifications desirable
- Ability to work to own initiative
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash Receipts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'