- Allocate the cash and produce reports for failed allocations
- Post cash batches to the system and print error reports
- Import cash batches from UK and Eire to allocate the cash
- Process date from external merchant portal & import to data
- Liaise with technical department & sales support analyst
- Post cash batches to the system and print error report
Key Skills required:
- Experience working in a busy accounts team
- Advanced excel skills
- AAT qualified or presently studying
- Ability to work and investigate complex & challenging queries
- 20 Days holiday + bank holidays (holidays rise after 5 years service)
- Company pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted gym membership
My client is looking to interview ASAP so to avoid disappointment please APPLY NOW!!
If you would like further information around this role please feel free to contact me direct on 0151 227 4007 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'