Accounts Assistant job working for well known womens retail organisation with branches throughout the UK who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a Full time permanent basis This is a great job opportunity to join this established growing organisation as a key member of their Finance team.
Main duties will include
- Duties include entering of all payable transactions,
- Dealing with supplier and invoice queries,
- Processing expense claims,
- Reconciling supplier accounts,
- Reconciling cash and credit card receipts
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
To be considered you:
- Will have worked in a similar position and have experience working in a pressured environment
- Ideally have completed you AAT or be actively studying
- Ideally have previous experience with Microsoft Navision however this is not essential
- Must be a confident communicator both written and verbal
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'