£16,000 - £18,000
An opportunity has been created for any individuals that are early in their finance career and looking for a business that is willing to provide you with the first steps of your career.
The business operates in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK and therefore offers fantastic potential for individuals that want future opportunities for growth and development.
You will be reporting to the Director of the business, and provided with full training in a wide range of accounting responsibilities.
The position is ideal for anyone that is still at the early stages of their career, and its essential that anyone applying can demonstrate a committed and hard-working attitude. In return you will receive training and mentoring and genuine long-term career opportunities.
Key tasks in the role will include:
- Working on the Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Completing monthly reconciliations
- Handling any accounts queries
- Calculating bonus payments
- Paying suppliers and chasing payments
- Management of financial data and informationPrevious experience would be an advantage however not essential, and the role would also suit graduates at the early start of their career with the theoretical knowledge.
Other essential attributes include strong communication skills, an ability to work as part of a team and to monthly deadlines.
- credit control
- financial services
- accounts clerk
- purchase ledger
- accounts assistant
- accountancy and finance graduate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'