A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring finance candidate looking to kick-start their career within a busy accounts function.
This is a great role for a new graduate or AAT studier where you will receive full training on the whole accounts process
A successful and rapidly growing manufacturing business based within the Coalville area.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Sole responsibility for a group of bank accounts
- Monthly bank account reconciliations including foreign currency accounts
- Ensure adherence to month end deadlines
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Any other ad hoc duties
- You will be a new graduate, studying towards or qualified in AAT
- Be a self starter and have a willingness to progress within the accounts function
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as in a team
Competitive salary + study support, great working environment, excellent benefits, on-site parking
- accounts assistant
- cash flow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'