Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Accounts Assistant on the Wirral who are seeking a full time, permanent role with Career development.
The role has come up due to growth of the company and increased work load. This will mean the successful candidate will work very closely with the Head of Finance, gaining exposure to all aspects of the companies finance function.
- Credit Control - Cash collections and dealing with queries
- Maintenance of the bad debt system
- Purchase Ledger - Processing invoices and reviewing ledger
- Payroll Administration
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Providing analysis across the business for various projects.
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business and support with Ad Hoc duties.
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff at all levels of the business
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Good Mircosoft Office skills especially Excel
In return, you will;
- Salary between £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Enjoy the added responsibility of managing several key group tasks relating to the consolidation of management accounts
- On site Parking.
- Receive a competitive starting salary, working week of 37.5 hours, 3% pension,
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'