My client are a globally recognised employer based in Wythenshawe, they are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their existing team.
In this role you will be working with the divisional stake holders to ensure all jobs are invoiced with correct details and in a timely manner on a monthly basis as per agreed invoicing target. You will also be dealing with customer queries to ensure the customer receives an excellent level of customer service. Creating new contracts following company procedures to ensure all required documents are provided from the business prior to the job being undertaken.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Generate accurate invoices using in-house application, ensure invoices are raised with PO’s and against correct clients addresses to minimise credit notes associated with incorrect invoicing (PO lacking, address wrong etc)
• Update existing invoicing reconciliations and payment schedules/invoicing grids
• Review WIP files to identify work ready for invoicing
• Compile credit notes backup and forward for review and approval
• Customer liaison – follow up, queries or questions re invoicing, contracts or POs.
• Resolve queries & assist on collection from third party clients for the Divisions using both telephone contact and written correspondence
• Manage the assigned debt in query using varied techniques to improve the ageing profile and minimise the cost implication associated with bad debt provisions.
• Liaise with Credit control regarding disputed debts on a regular basis to ensure prompt resolution.
• Be a single point of contact for the business stakeholders and monitor all live queries ensuring the queries are followed in a timely manner and processes are followed.
• Assist Line Manager and business stakeholders to help prioritise the queries resolution by aged & value
• Communicate with business stakeholders regarding up-coming bad debt provision risk.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proficient IT skills: Microsoft Office- Excel at Pivot tables, Vlook-up’s level, Excellent knowledge of BV systems: e.g AWI, JDE, Get Paid,
• Proven attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills
• Strong Team player
• Able to work under tight deadlines.
• Focused on exceptional Customer service
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
• Initiative / logical thinker
• Flexibility to deal with multiple priorities
• 5 GCSE’s – including Maths and English
• Ideally with or studying for AAT qualification or equivalent
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a global employer with loads of opportunities! This is a full time, permanent role due to start ASAP so a great chance to get a role lined up for the New Year.
Apply now or send across your CV to Francesca.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'