Permanent, Full time, Accounts Assistant, Stonehouse, £18,000-£20,000
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join an interesting and growing technology business. The fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity has come about due to growth and will entail the successful applicant to carry out the following duties:
- Responsible for raising all purchase orders for approval.
- Responsible for processing purchase ledger transactions, including checking and matching purchase orders to invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- New supplier account set up.
- Process supplier payments.
- Process staff expenses and mileage claims including payments.
- Process fuel card invoices ensuring VAT claimed correctly against mileage logs.
- Responsible for the sales ledger, including raising sales invoices and credit notes on the behalf of the company.
- Responsible for all aspects of credit control.
- Sending bi-monthly customer statements and chase letters.
- Daily debt chasing telephone calls.
- Ensure all customers pay to agreed terms and credit limits.
- New customer account set up including credit checks to establish credit limit. All credit limits to be approved by Finance Manager.
- Ensure no goods/services are supplied to new customers without credit limit on account and signed T&Cs being received.
- Issue weekly ADR and stop list with relevant comments.
- Process customer remittances.
To be successful in applying for this role the client is looking for somebody who has at least 2 years experience in a previous role and is open to working in a small open office environment. In return for this excellent Accounts Assistant opportunity the client is willing to offer a competitive salary between £18,000 - £20,000 with a competitive benefits package including a contributed pensions scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'