Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is a market leading company looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This job would suit an AAT qualified or qualified by experience professional with a minimum of 3 years' in a department with all-round accounts exposure. The job will involve managing the daily running of the accounts payable and receivable functions whilst also managing bank reconciliations daily.
This company has an attitude to improve and enhance the industry in which they are part of and they provide great training and development opportunities and have a friendly environment to work in.
The successful individual will have great communication and organisational skills as well as being self-motivated. The candidate must be computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparation and posting of all balance sheet account movement in the month
- Bank reconciliations
- Download Bank Statements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, payment ledgers and supplier balances
- Cheque payments
- Preparation of P&L account for the month
- Review and analysis of monthly expenditure and any abnormalities
- Control of supplier accounts, ensuring all balances are approved at month end
- Reconciliation at month end of intercompany matrices
- Compilation of quarterly vat returns
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'