Location: Crayford, Kent
Salary: £22-24k + Discretionary bonus scheme
Working hours are: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Our client is a multi-national aftermarket motorcycle parts manufacturer and distributor and international market brand leader within their Head Office in Crayford, Kent.
Purpose of the Accounts Assistant:
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support their Bookkeeper, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Accounts Department.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
Your duties as an Accounts Assistant will include:
- Inputting, coding and processing supplier invoices
- Processing supplier payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Handling queries from suppliers and escalating where necessary
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Updating vendor record cards
- Monitoring and tracking of import data
- General administrative duties.
From time to time your manager may ask you to undertake reasonable tasks not stated within this role but commensurate with your position.
The company also reserves the right to review and update this profile to reflect the changing needs of the job. However, any significant changes will be discussed in consultation with you.
Requirements of the Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience of working within a transactional finance/varied accounts role
- Proven track record as a Finance/Accounts Assistant or similar
- Be AAT qualified
- Experience of using either NAV/SAP or similar.
- Advanced Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be honest, discreet and trustworthy
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Accounts Assistant role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'