Salary - Up to 19k plus study support
A Blackpool based organisation, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external clients, so strong customer service and communication skills are essential. The client requires a forward thinker, driven individual who can manage their own workload. This role would suit someone qualified by experience or early on in their career looking to progress. Study support is offered if that is the route any successful candidate would like to take.
Reporting to the Finance Manager:
- Processing of stock purchase invoices
- Raise payments to stock suppliers daily (deposits and balance payments)
- Update spreadsheet for stock supplier's payment and laisse with shipping department
- Processing of overheads and freight purchase invoices
- Produce fortnightly payment runs to UK based suppliers
- Produce a payment run cash flow forecast on a monthly basis
- Reconcile any debit balances on supplier's accounts and report to managers
- Reconcile monthly statements from suppliers
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
- Produce a daily report on cash position for managers
- Bank Reconciliations on weekly and monthly basis (GBP, USD and EUR)
- Petty Cash
- Helping with the VAT reconciliation
- Raising any additional payment as requested
- Helping with Credit control during busy periods, raising credits notes.
- Covering credit control, posting banking etc for holidays
If you have the relevant experience for this position and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP. Either apply or email your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"