If you are looking for the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to a fun and friendly team, this could be the opportunity for you!
You are passionate about payroll, diligent with your debits and in control of your credits. Your Sales ledger is slick, and your Purchase ledger is just perfect!
Hitting deadlines is a breeze and of course nothing leaves your desk until you know it’s 100% accurate.
We are looking for a self-motivated, accurate and organised person who can:
- Support the Finance manager by producing the monthly accounts up to trial balance, whilst maintaining the accuracy of the finance system.
- Collate and prepare monthly payroll data, whilst always ensuring our team is paid accurately and on time.
- Work with other departments to make sure that information is gathered into Finance on a timely basis
- Engage with our global clients to ensure that our credit control procedures are robust, whilst always keeping client service at the forefront of what you do.
- Prepare and process supplier invoices to allow the Finance manager to pay suppliers within agreed terms.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and relevant nominals to schedules daily
Desired Skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience of using Sage 50 and Sage payroll is essential
- General payroll knowledge would be an advantage
- A real eye and attention for detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office, (Including Excel and Word)
- Adaptable to rapid change, happy working to a degree of uncertainty
- A passion to learn and grow
If you are ready to join a creative, rapidly growing business please send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining a time you supported your Finance team to process financial information to a tight deadline and how you achieved this?
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'