We are recruiting for an established Accountancy Practice based in St. Ives, who are looking for a well-rounded Accounts Assistant.
The successful individual will report directly to the firm’s partners. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their career and has excellent communication skills.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 18 momths experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"