Client Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Administration/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/ 25 Days Holiday+ BHS
I am working on an opportunity that will suit somebody who comes from a strong administrative background and has an understanding of accounts payable and receivable procedures.
My client is a market leading organisation based in central Manchester. They are able to offer an excellent working environment as well as a market leading benefits package.
I am keen to speak with candidates that have ideally worked within a larger, corporate business environment and who are keen to further develop their experience within a specialist role.
- Maintain and upkeep all client information on the company database - updating contracts as required
- Assist accountants with reporting of management information to clients
- Complete accurate reconciliations of client reports
- Regular VAT reconciliations for multiple clients
- Complete income reconciliations
- Liaise with other areas of the business to advise on next steps and processes
- Transferring of funds to clients
- Amendments to client accounts
- Payment of transactions on behalf of clients
- General maintenance of client funds
- Maintain professional working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders
- Support the larger team as required
- Data entry and administration
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous administration and junior level accounts experience
- Understanding of accounts payable and receivable processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate with senior business members
- Customer focused approach
- Computer literate - exposure to working with a number of IT systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Professional and positive working attitude
- Previous experience of working within a large corporate business is highly advantageous
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity to further develop your career, please call 0161-711-0821 or submit your CV for immediate consideration
- Property/ client accounts/administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"