Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:30pm
Location: St Albans
Salary: £22 - 23k
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is innovative, growing and a market leader within their sector.
Unico Recruitment is looking to help recruit an Accounts Assistant to assist and support the Accounts team.
- Processing Credit Card payments from customers
- Managing daily post in and out
- Answer Telephone calls
- Processing Staff expenses
- Able to use databases, maintaining spreadsheets, word processing
- General Administration work in Accounts Department
- Experience with Sage
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Experience in critical thinking and problem-solving skills & excellent attention to detail
- Experience in forward planning and working to deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Strict respect for deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and new demands
- Committed and hardworking individual
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"