Due to organic growth over a fantastic 2018 we are looking for an accounts professional possessing exceptional organisation and numerical skills, attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and the ability to adhere to a tight working deadline to join our business.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, be confident in developing ways to improve processes and be able to communicate with all levels of seniority both internally and externally.
Upon appointment to permanent position following benefits will be applicable: Discretionary bonus, Permanent Health, Travel Insurance, Non-Contributory Pension
The position will report to the Accountant in Northampton, requiring attendance in London from time to time.
- All day to day bookkeeping of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with client requests and payments
- Budgets and forecasting
- Fully competent in accounts and bookkeeping
- Excellent IT literacy, specially strong Excel and knowledge of accounting software
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload, ensuring targets are met and timescales adhered to
- Ability to analyse and interpret strategic data
You must have previous experience of a similar role with strong numeracy and Microsoft Excel competencies. Preferably AAT or part-qualified CIMA/ACCA.
In return a competitive salary is on offer, hours are flexible but can be 2-3 days per week, 9:00am to 3:00pm.
If this sounds like you please apply today
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- All day to day bookkeeping of sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"