£23,000 per annum
Benefits include; 23 days holiday + bank, free parking, private health contribution, EAP and a pension scheme, friendly offices.
- Entering financial transactions into internal databases ensuring accurate data entry
- review and approval process of timesheets and expense claims
- Monitoring and resolving queries received from contractors, agencies and internal colleagues
- Assisting Payroll and Cashier Specialists and providing cover as required
- Assist with reconciling bank statements and updating cash flow forecasting workbooks
- Assist with reconciling petty cash
- Operate the Credit Control process to ensure all sales invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Prepare and submit weekly KPI reports
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Participate in financial audits
- Ad hoc duties as required
- experience of working for an SME business is essential
- experience in working for an umbrella or accountancy firm essential
- Part AAT qualified
- Attention to detail
please apply today or call Georgie on if you have any questions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"