We are a fast-growing and ambitious company in the Facilities Sector who have an attractive opportunity to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join the team. Working closely with the Financial Controller, this role offers full exposure across all transactional level accounts but will also give the opportunity to be involved in Period End, Reconciliations, the redevelopment of current processes and projects. The work culture is supportive, approachable and has a focus on the people of the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Purchase Ledger
- Responsibility for processing expenses, credit cards and banking
- Resolving queries and offering support to external and internal suppliers and colleagues
- Supplier statement and bank reconciliations
- Prepayments, Accruals, Period End Processing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Reviewing current processes with a view to improve
- Cover for Sales Ledger
The ideal person will be looking for an opportunity offering a good level of exposure and have at least 12 months experience in an accounts team. The ability to demonstrate strong IT and excel skills is required and a good work ethic and team approach is essential. The autonomy of the role will suit an ambitious individual who is studying AAT at the latter stages and has built up a good level of knowledge and experience within an Accounts role.
This role offers a very competitive package.
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"