Dynamic and Entrepreneurial
I am currently recruiting for a growing business based in South Manchester. They are a very successful, entrepreneurial business with offices around Europe and a multi-million pound turnover. The ideal candidate will have 12 months experience as an accounts assistant.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Posting Journals
- Calculating intercompany charges
- Reconciling quarterly VAT returns
- Completing transactional duties including; purchase orders, raising invoices, resolving client queries
- Using excel involving V-look ups and Pivot tables
- Working collaboratively with the Management Accountants and other Senior Finance staff
- Year-end duties in conjunction with the senior finance team
This is a Trainee Assistant Management Accountant position and would suit Graduates or CIMA/ACCA students with accounts experience.
The salary for the role is between £18,000 - £20,000 - with excellent career opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"