Our client is a dynamic marketing company based in London; they are looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant to work Part-Time in their London office.
As the Part-Time Finance Assistant you will play a key role in supporting the Financial Controller with the day-to-day finance needs of the business.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will be:
- Responsible for the processing of expenses for the consultants
- Processing of credit card expenses for directors
- Quality checks and controls for accuracy of staff cash expense claims and credit cards in preparation for reimbursement
- Accounts payable processing
- Assist with data entry on Xero
- Assist with VAT filing
- Reconcile estimated vs actual account costs
- Produce meaningful reports and commercial insight
- Manage and maintain job records
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience of processing expenses essential
- Experience of general Accounts Assistant duties
- Experience of start-up scale business would be advantageous
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Confident with Excel (pivot tables + v-lookups)
- Previous experience of Zero would be advantageous but not essential
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
- Accounts Payable
- Expense Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"