An exciting opportunity as Accounts Assistant at a recruitment company in the city of London.
My client is a recruitment firm based in the city of London.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Manages and process international transactions;
- Produce and run Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements;
- Analyse and evaluate the accounts by producing the reports to the Head of Management;
- Recommend amendments to financial incentives by scrutinising the opportunity costs in the long term;
- Oversee the overall process of invoicing clients and bad debt;
- Manage permanent and temporary candidate placement starters.
- Carries out day to day accounting activities to maintain the financial activities in place;
- Create bespoke formulas and spreadsheets for a commission-based environment.
The succesful candidate must have:
- Be educated to at least degree level;
- Be Proficient in Xero.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Knowledge of preparing VAT returns;
- Organised to conduct monthly reviews and figures of company's accounts;
- Knowledge and experience in creating a bespoke system for recruiting commission structure and budget forecasting within recruitment;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and team-oriented;
- Able to work under tight deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks;
The successful candidate will get a competitive salary of £24,000 to £25,000 plus study support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"