A leading independent accountancy practice based in Stamford are recruiting for an enthusiastic account assistant to join their successful audit and accounts team. Your duties will include accounts preparation, tax computations and assisting on audits.
The practice in question is an incredible place to build up your experience whilst taking home a competitive salary. The role is offering study support, claw-back cover and is ideal for someone looking to progress their career in an excellent training environment.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing, completing and submitting accounts
- Assisting with client audits
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Completing and submitting VAT Tax Returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with clients
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Ideally AAT qualified or studying
- At least 1 year in Public Practice Accountancy
- Experience preparing accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Accounts Assistant - Stamford
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'